What’s a better way to kick off a relaxing weekend than doing a 90 minute intense workout? Some people might be able to list any number of things they’d rather do instead, but on Saturday February 9th that’s exactly what a knockout team from Margulies Perruzzi did!
For the third year in a row, Margulies Perruzzi showed up in force to participate in the United Way’s annual Fight United fundraising event. Joined by 96 other fighters, the Margulies Perruzzi team of 7 helped to raise over $35,500 to help fund programs that support the educational success of youth in our communities. Even more impressive, Margulies Perruzzi’s Kara McGuane and Cyndy Murphy ranked as the 1st and 3rd place overall fundraisers, respectively! The main event, hosted at George Foreman III’s boxing gym Everybody Fights in the seaport, consisted of 15 high-intensity circuit training stations with each team spending 5 minutes at each station. From rope slams to burpees, and row machines to punching bags, these fighters did it all!
Margulies Perruzzi’s team consisted of:
- Julie Nasser | Director of Business Development
- Mark Diethelm | Architect
- Cyndy Murphy | Sr. Project Manager & Associate Partner
- Rich Murphy | Husband Extraordinaire
- Nate Turner | Sr. Project Manager & Associate Partner
- Kara McGuane | Interior Designer
- Sarah Farrell | Sr. Interior Designer
Congratulations to all fighters on an amazing job!