Margulies Perruzzi is seeking an experienced architecture project manager with a proven track record of leading and managing design teams through the project delivery process to deliver complicated institutional healthcare projects.
Primary responsibilities include managing a team of 3-5 people, establishing project workplans (staffing, budget, schedule) and fulfilling contractual, financial and cost control responsibilities. Special emphasis is placed on the importance of relationship-building internally and externally.
Has full responsibility for managing all aspects of multiple small to midsize projects. Prepares strategic plans for project success. Responsible for the coordination of all project efforts, administrative and technical, to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects. Serves as the primary client liaison to bring the schedule, budgets, and scope of work to completion and to the client’s satisfaction. Actively manages client budgets, schedules, and programs; project communications and documentation; office administrative tasks; and project team assignments. Estimates fees, determines scope of work, and prepares proposals and contracts.
- Excellent time management, strong presentation, organizational, and communication skills are required
- B.Arch., M.Arch. or equivalent degree
- Registered architect preferred
- 8+ years experience with a minimum of 5 years of healthcare project management experience
- Experience managing Revit projects required, experience working in Revit is highly desired
- Experience creating project schedules with Microsoft Project required
- MS Office Suite proficiency required
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, and Newforma, is highly desired
- Strong problem-solving and design abilities
- Knowledge of FGI Guidelines & regional DPH/DON requirements and processes