Margulies Perruzzi is seeking an experienced architecture project architect with a proven track record of leading design teams through the project delivery process to deliver complicated institutional healthcare projects.
Primary responsibilities include the design and coordination of small and medium size healthcare project, establishing project cartoon sets, drawing controls and coordination of the contract documents and the broader consultant team. Special emphasis is placed on the importance of relationship-building internally and externally and the technical proficiency.
Professional degree in Architecture, plus at least eight years of related experience. Participates in the conceptual design and provides full support through the entire project. Coordinates with Project Management, other architects/architectural staff, and consultants. Develops and represents lead technical viewpoint on projects, including medical equipment coordination, client technical requirements. Coordinates with project manager and principal in charge on appropriate technical solutions and product strategies.
- Strong presentation, organizational, and communication skills are required
- B.Arch., M.Arch. or equivalent degree
- Registered architect preferred but not required
- A minimum of 7+ years experience with a minimum 3 years of healthcare experience
- Proficiency working in Revit is required
- MS Office Suite proficiency required
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, and Newforma, is highly desired
- Strong conceptual thinking and problem solving skill.
- Technical knowledge of building materials, components, and systems
- Commitment to healthcare programming/planning/design with a demonstrated ability to develop facility programs and designs in compliance with client needs and industry best practice.
- Knowledge of FGI Guidelines & regional DPH/DON requirements and processes
- Knowledge of healthcare specific design and equipment requirements.