Margulies Perruzzi is seeking experienced project architects with a proven track record of designing first class projects across our Real Estate (new buildings and building renovations), Workplace, Science, and Healthcare studios. Digital visualization skills are essential, as well as a thorough knowledge of building technology and building codes.
Primary responsibilities include the design and coordination of a wide range of project types and sizes, developing the design through detailing, drawing controls, and coordination of the contract documents. Special emphasis is placed on the importance of understanding and implementing sustainability and wellness initiatives. Client communication skills are critical.
Project architects have full responsibility for the design of the project. The project architect participates in the conceptual design process and provides full support through the entire project. They coordinate design activities with the project manager, other architects/architectural staff, and consultants. They coordinate with the project manager and principal in charge on appropriate technical solutions and design strategies.
- Strong presentation, organizational, and communication skills are required.
- B.Arch., M.Arch. or equivalent degree.
- Registered architect preferred but not required.
- A minimum of 7+ years of experience.
- Proficiency working in Revit is required.
- Strong digital visualization skills are essential. Experience with Enscape and Lumion is highly desired.
- MS Office Suite proficiency required.
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Newforma, is highly desired.
- Strong conceptual thinking and problem-solving skill.
- Technical knowledge of building materials, components, and systems.
- Commitment to programming/planning/design with a demonstrated ability to develop facility programs and designs in compliance with client needs and industry best practice.
About Margulies Perruzzi
Located in the creativity inspiring Fort Point neighborhood of Boston, Margulies Perruzzi is a 50-person architectural and interior design firm focused on delivering high-quality projects to commercial and institutional clients across our four major studios: Workplace, Real Estate (new buildings and building renovations), Healthcare, and Science. We foster a collaborative and energetic environment, built on respect for people’s individual perspectives and professional contributions. The firm’s leadership is recognized for their ability to holistically support team members… And have fun! We laugh and enjoy our time together inside and outside the office.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical insurance, vacation, paid holidays, and a 401(k) plan.
Interested in becoming part of our talented team? Send resumes and work samples to email@example.com.