People are a firm’s greatest asset.
It’s all about the people. As tasks become more automated, it is the creativity and innovative thinking that distinguishes successful companies, and the competition for the best talent is fierce.
The workplace is just one component, but an important one, that helps attract potential employees, and it is integral to the strategy of retaining them once hired. Keys to a successful strategy include:
- Treating your talent search as if you were marketing your company
- Being flexible and encouraging a healthy work/life balance
- Giving people independence
- Developing your employees’ potential
- Creating a sense of community
- Recognizing and rewarding
The three main ways to attract & retain talent are to create community, support social interaction, and promote wellness. (To read more, CLICK HERE to download the report as a PDF.)